We, in ChanceSeed, (" Company ", "we", "us", "our") are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
When you visit our website https://chanceseed.com (the "Website"), and more generally, use any of our services (the "Services", which include the Website ), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website ), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
User-Generated Events and Games
Chanceseed.com allows our users to create and run their own events and games on our platform. These events and games are not created by Chanceseed.com, and we do not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or safety of these events and games. Users are responsible for the events and games they create and participate in, and we strongly recommend that users exercise caution when engaging in user-generated content.
To participate in the events and games created by our users, you must be 18 years or older and have a valid email address. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of the participants, and any ineligible entries will be disqualified.
Chanceseed.com does not create or control the content posted by our users in the events and games. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy, quality, or safety of the user-generated content. Users are responsible for the content they post, and we reserve the right to remove any content that violates our policies or is deemed inappropriate or offensive.
Event and Game Rules
The users who create the events and games are responsible for setting their own rules and guidelines. Chanceseed.com does not guarantee the rules and guidelines set by the users or the prizes offered by them. However, we reserve the right to stop or delete any event or game that violates our policies or the law. For example, events or games that promote illegal activities, encourage hate speech, or discriminate against any group will be immediately removed from our platform.
The users who create the events and games are responsible for offering their own prizes. Chanceseed.com does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or safety of the prizes offered by the users. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may occur in relation to the prizes offered.
Reporting Inappropriate Content
If you encounter any inappropriate content while participating in a user-generated event or game, please report it to us immediately at [email protected]. We will investigate the issue and take appropriate action, including removing the content and/or banning the user responsible.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data: Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called "crash dumps") and hardware settings).
- Device Data: We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data: We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To protect our Services: We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To send administrative information to you: We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory info-tip or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm: If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user: We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users: We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications: We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you: We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
3. Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement info-tip).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
How Can You Contact Us About This Notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact us here [email protected]